ESS BOARDSTORE TERMS & CONDITIONS POLICY
ONLINE ORDERS ACCEPTANCE
Items are picked from our shop floor in Erina, NSW or Jindabyne, NSW as such items may not be available due to theft, damage or other reasons beyond our control. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation from Essboardstore does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Haniholt PTY LTD trading as "Ess boardstore" reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Haniholt Pty Ltd trading as "Ess boardstore" will endevour to work with you for a suitable replacement or alternative or provide a refund if an alternative cannot be found. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment (Credit Card / Paypal etc), We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order to protect Haniholt Pty Ltd trading as "Ess boardstore" and you the customer.
REturns and Refund Policy
Here at ESS Boardstore we want you to be stoked with your purchase ! Thats why if you change your mind or choose the wrong size for any reason Haniholt Pty Ltd trading as "Ess boardstore" will offer you an exchange or credit voucher ONLY provided that the following conditions are met:
- The item is returned within 14 days of purchase
- The item(s) is returned to Ess Boardstore via registered post or courier.
- You provide a copy of the proof of purchase
- The item has not been worn or used in any way
- The item is in original condition equipped with all swing tags, labels and packaging
- The packaging has not been marked, stained or destroyed in any way
If these requirements are not satisfied, Haniholt Pty Ltd trading as "Ess boardstore" reserves the right to NOT offer an exchange or credit voucher.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable and the cost of the return is at your expense
Attn: Online Returns
251 The Entrance rd
When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel or bag. Do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory ESS Boardstore reserves the right to not accept the return.
TYPOS, INCORRECT PRICING AND ERRORS
From time to time mistakes happen and bugs in our online system occur changing prices, descriptions or availability. Whilst we will endevour to always provide the best service to customers Haniholt Pty Ltd trading as "Ess boardstore" reserves the right to decline an order if there is an issue out of our control. During this instance we will contact you directly to arrange an alternative option or a refund.
GOODS ON WHICH A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN IS NOT AVAILABLE
- Ess will not accept the return of swimwear or underwear due to hygiene.
- Ess will not accept returns for Gift Vouchers under any circumstances.
REFUNDS AND FAULTY ITEMS
Haniholt Pty Ltd trading as "Ess boardstore" will accept product returns for refund, replacement or repair for faulty items provided that the following conditions are met:
- The purchased item(s) is faulty
- You have proof of purchase
- The item does not match the sample, photo, or online description provided
- The item does not conduct the job or activity it was designed or advertised to do
- Refunds may not be issued using your original payment method.
- Gift cards can not be redeemed for cash
IF THESE CRITERIA HAVE BEEN MET YOU CAN CONTACT US FOR OUR REPLY PAID ADDRESS
*Please note that the reply paid address is available for warranties or picking & packing issues, returns for change of mind are the customers responsibility
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Haniholt Pty Ltd trading as "Ess boardstore" reserves the right to not offer a repair, refund or exchange where the item fault is as a result of misuse or neglect.
Some of the things that are not covered under warranty include:
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chipped topsheet from crossing skis, sun faded topsheet, faded Jackets, tears not loacted on seams)
- Damage resulting from contact with objects such as lens scratches, ripped material, chips in skis
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. (jamming tip/tail into snow, product flying off of roof racks, etc)
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER your purchase
Haniholt Pty Ltd trading as "Ess boardstore" will initially assess the faulty item(s) on the spot in store and determine if the item is to be sent to the manufacturer for assessment dependant on the manufacturers return policy or if it can be processed and completed in store at the time.
If Ess deems it necessary to send the item(s) to the manufacturer, the turn around can take 6-8 weeks for the item to be posted assessed repaired or replaced. Ess has no control over warranty periods exceeding this time. It is up to the manufacturer to decide if the item is to be repaired, replaced or refunded. Each manufacturer has different warranty periods or service standards for faulty items, we have no control over the repairs or assessment process for warranty issues. In most cases, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. The customer can not decide what action is to be taken.
In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, Ess cannot be held accountable for repair periods, postage or communication from the manufacturer.
We will do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process.
Any items returned outside of the warranty period will generally incur a charge for the repair. For more information on your products warranty, please contact the brand directly..